Sunday, December 5, 2010

Movies that I enjoyed and Movies that Should be included in this Class


3 movies I enjoyed in the Film class

“The Postman Always Rings Twice” - I really enjoyed this movie because I really like films from this time period but I have not seen many Film Noir movies before.

“Citizen Kane” - I think that “Citizen Kane” is a great movie for a film class because it does have many shots that were taken and are now used in modern films.

“Bonnie and Clyde” - I liked this film because I have heard about it before but I have never seen it. 

3 movies that should be included in this class

“Sunset Boulevard” - This movie should be included because not only is it a Film Noir, it is about the change of the film industry from silent films to talking films.

“The Birds” - This film should be included because Hitchcock has influenced so many current directors.

“Out of Africa” - I think that this movie should be included in the film class because of the amazing scenery and the great storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment